I am a curious person, trying to explore the many areas of human knowledge. Hopefully, I also manage to expand our knowledge at the same time.
Much of my inspiration comes from the rationalist community, like them I aspire to see the world as it is, not as I want it to be. I am especially grateful to Robin Hanson, who is an inspiration intellectually and through whom I got introduced to the world of ideas.
As I am always trying to improve my map of reality, I am willing to accept bets on my beliefs. I am also interested in any reading recommendations! To the right you can see what I am currently reading and my favorite books of the ones I have read this year.
- Civil War, Lucan
- Violence and the Sacred, René Girard
- Don Quijote, Cervantes
- Statistical Consequences of Fat Tails, Nassim Taleb
- Brothers Karamazov, Dostoyevsky
Best Reads of the Year
- Vid Syrterns Stränder, Julien Gracq
- The Scout Mindset, Julia Galef
- The Elephant in the Brain, Hanson & Simler
- Aspiration, Agnes Callard
- The Science of Conjecture, James Franklin